Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm Going To The Superbowl!!! And other various good things.

So, as all of my readers know, the Colts are going to the Superbowl. And I am going with them!

It all started at the AFC game. I was so nervous! They gave us these towels that had the Colts helmet and the Patriots helmet on them. By the end of the game, my towel had been de-nuded of the Patriots helmet. For all of you who watched the game, you know how nerve-wracking it was to be a Colts fan that night!

Going to the Superbowl has caused quite a flurry at work. I have become a semi-idol because everybody thinks it is so cool that I get to go. And then there are my co-workers, who are plotting my demise so they can have my ticket. The best scheme so far involves one of the girls carrying my luggage to the airport. Then she is going to hit me in the head with it and shove me in the trunk of the car. She hasn't quite gotten around to explaining the physical differences to my dad yet. But she still has some time.


I also got a new car yesterday! It is pretty pretty! Here is a picture of her. Yes, she is female, because she is so beautiful! I have to come up with a name for her. I have been thinking of Molly, but I'm undecided. If any of you have any ideas for a good name, let me know!

Okay, I know this post has been bland and dry so far. Here's why. Have you ever had so many good things happen to you at once that you don't want to mess it up by talking about it? I am not a superstitious person by nature, but come on! Going to the Superbowl and getting a new car? I feel like once I reach the top of this run of good stuff, the journey down is going to be hell to say the least. If nothing else, life probably won't be this exciting again for a long long time.

So, I post this with bated breath.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!!hate you!!! HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to the Super Bowl, you bought the car I have wanted for 3 years, but can't afford, and you haven't even called to take me for a ride in it yet!!! HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!HATE YOU!!!

Love,
Britney!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You are certainly moving up on the ladder. Your last post was about having the word pee added to your name and now this one...... You must have gotten a really good fortune cookie recently. I don't know what to say to this one other than ants are eating through my crocs....... my future has got to look brighter!

PS... Can I not have a real word for my word verification?????

9:33 PM  
Blogger E.A.P said...

Brit - you crack me up, but calm down or you'll strain something. Or maybe just your typing fingers, but still.

C-los - I think the word verification is supposed to be weird, but I hate it, too. I seems like I'm always making errors and having to publish my comments 5 times in a row. Hate.

Dawn - ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD, BAD SELF. Enjoy The Bowl! Oo, and enjoy your sweet wheels. Am jealous!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage

Listening

b.o.b.:b.o.b. presents the adventures of bobby ray
Containing this year's summer song: nothin' but you.

gorillaz:plastic beach
It's gorillaz. Need I say more?

Reading

Books of Booky Past: these are books that I have recently (or not so recently) read, and recommend.

the plain truth: jodi picoult
This book provided a wealth of information about the Amish community. It was wonderful.

the time traveler's wife: audrey niffenegger (sp?)
This book is like the movie Serendipity. Wow! the first time around, still pretty great for consequent readings.

Present Booky Books: do I really need to explain what this is?

dragon haven: robin hobb
Yeah, it's fantasy. So is Edward Cullen.



Books of the Future: Oooooo!

undecided



Viewing

TELEVISION
glee!
Every guilty pleasure song brought back to you! (Plus dancing!)

so you think you can dance
Nah nah nah nah so you think you can dance dance dance dance. Put me on the hot tamale train!

the office
Ah Steve Carrell.

MOVIES
10 things i hate about you
I love this movie. Plus, what's not to like about Julia Stiles?

clueless
Classic.

mean girls
Okay, I know, I know. Lindsay Lohan is a skank. But she wasn't when this movie came out. At least not in public.

drop dead gorgeous
This movie is absolutely hysterical.