Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pee Queen

Yep. That's right. I have been dubbed 'Pee Queen.' All because of two little incidents.

The first one happened about 2 weeks ago. I picked this cat up out of the scale, and she let it pour. On the floor. On the counter. On her file. And on my shirt. Lucky for me, we have spare scrubs and a washing machine and dryer. I cleaned up the mess in the room, changed my top, and got to work making a new file for the pee-line. (Get it?) The vet started asking me if he could have the file (in a semi-irritated tone that I didn't care for). I waved the pee-soaked file at him and told him to go to town with it if he wanted to. He judiciously decided to wait for the new file.

The second incident happened this weekend. It was a stupid dog that I was picking up to put on the exam table. He all of a sudden let go of this massive amount of pee. Incidentally, we were seeing him because of a urine/bladder problem, and his owner was able to get very little out of him that morning. Apparently he was saving it for me. Once again my scrub top and long sleeved t-shirt fell victim to the pee. This time the pee was in one strategic area. Let's just say this: It soaked through on one side to my Victoria's Secret.

And now my co-workers have dubbed me the Pee Queen. Awesome. Just what I always wanted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what you get for being a Quitter. No one peed on you at your last job. (And if they did, I don't think I want to know about it.)

5:24 AM  
Blogger C-Los said...

Pee Queen or Poop Queen.... you pick! Yes, my coronation as poop queen occurred my first semester in nursing school when I found and defeated the much feared anal volcano. So, wear the title with pride because if you really think about it you might start crying......

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage

Listening

b.o.b.:b.o.b. presents the adventures of bobby ray
Containing this year's summer song: nothin' but you.

gorillaz:plastic beach
It's gorillaz. Need I say more?

Reading

Books of Booky Past: these are books that I have recently (or not so recently) read, and recommend.

the plain truth: jodi picoult
This book provided a wealth of information about the Amish community. It was wonderful.

the time traveler's wife: audrey niffenegger (sp?)
This book is like the movie Serendipity. Wow! the first time around, still pretty great for consequent readings.

Present Booky Books: do I really need to explain what this is?

dragon haven: robin hobb
Yeah, it's fantasy. So is Edward Cullen.



Books of the Future: Oooooo!

undecided



Viewing

TELEVISION
glee!
Every guilty pleasure song brought back to you! (Plus dancing!)

so you think you can dance
Nah nah nah nah so you think you can dance dance dance dance. Put me on the hot tamale train!

the office
Ah Steve Carrell.

MOVIES
10 things i hate about you
I love this movie. Plus, what's not to like about Julia Stiles?

clueless
Classic.

mean girls
Okay, I know, I know. Lindsay Lohan is a skank. But she wasn't when this movie came out. At least not in public.

drop dead gorgeous
This movie is absolutely hysterical.