Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm Back!

Hubby and I have all of our stuff in the new condo, as of the 17th.

These past few weeks have been spent painting, going to conferences, trying to unpack, trying to spend quality time with the Hubby, trying to keep up some form of a social life, and trying to rest up for the next round of crap to do.

So not much is going on right now.

Ttthhhhhhbbbbbbppppppttttt.

But! We have our computer back up and running! I won't mention that the computer is set up on our kitchen table. Oh, oops.

I am exhausted right now, but I wanted to post for the sake of posting. I think that blogger may have actually given me up for dead.

Hopefully I will be able to post more (intelligently) now. I am sure that I will need frequent breaks from unpacking and trying to figure out everything's new place. And, if I get really lucky, I will be able to figure out how to post my pictures on my old hard drive of what this place looked like before we got a hold of it. But we'll see. Try not to get too excited about either of these things. Most likely neither will happen.

Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

I mean, um, glad you're back, I guess. I sorta missed you. In a totally non-stalker fashion, of course.

Totally.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Plankiest said...

Yay!

You are so allowed to stalk me anytime, as long as it is in a non-stalker fashion.

Hah!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage

Listening

b.o.b.:b.o.b. presents the adventures of bobby ray
Containing this year's summer song: nothin' but you.

gorillaz:plastic beach
It's gorillaz. Need I say more?

Reading

Books of Booky Past: these are books that I have recently (or not so recently) read, and recommend.

the plain truth: jodi picoult
This book provided a wealth of information about the Amish community. It was wonderful.

the time traveler's wife: audrey niffenegger (sp?)
This book is like the movie Serendipity. Wow! the first time around, still pretty great for consequent readings.

Present Booky Books: do I really need to explain what this is?

dragon haven: robin hobb
Yeah, it's fantasy. So is Edward Cullen.



Books of the Future: Oooooo!

undecided



Viewing

TELEVISION
glee!
Every guilty pleasure song brought back to you! (Plus dancing!)

so you think you can dance
Nah nah nah nah so you think you can dance dance dance dance. Put me on the hot tamale train!

the office
Ah Steve Carrell.

MOVIES
10 things i hate about you
I love this movie. Plus, what's not to like about Julia Stiles?

clueless
Classic.

mean girls
Okay, I know, I know. Lindsay Lohan is a skank. But she wasn't when this movie came out. At least not in public.

drop dead gorgeous
This movie is absolutely hysterical.