Saturday, December 17, 2005

Props

Yo. To my sista in the dee-see area, for re-designing my blog into something pretty, without being Pepto-Bismolly. Yes, I know Bismolly is not a word, but this is my blog dammit. I speak how I want to here.

Anywho, she totally rocked my blog. Her hubby helped some too, which I appreciate mightily. Plus, it gave us an excuse to chat on the phone long after business was over. And the e-mails! Chica is crazy funny in her e-mails.

Also need to thank her for her unceasing patience. Throughout the process of re-design, I suddenly turned into one of those people who asked a million stupid questions. I would often figure out the answer on my own about 10 seconds after sending the e-mail off. But she never failed to be a sweetie, and she answered all of my questions for me (again)!

She would also be horrified to know that I make changes directly in the template instead of going to Word and thinking up something clever to say and then copying and pasting. Please don't tell her I do this. And if you do, make sure to reiterate that she needs to keep a copy of my template. ALWAYS!

She also dug up the banner pic, and came up with my tag-line.

She also writes all of my posts for me. KIDDING!

So, to my little chica, many many smooches. Thank you so much!

1 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

Stop it, I'm blushing!

It was great fun to work on this together. Any excuse to hang with you, Hotness! Now keep posting and I'll keep reading and linking to you.

HUG

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage

Listening

b.o.b.:b.o.b. presents the adventures of bobby ray
Containing this year's summer song: nothin' but you.

gorillaz:plastic beach
It's gorillaz. Need I say more?

Reading

Books of Booky Past: these are books that I have recently (or not so recently) read, and recommend.

the plain truth: jodi picoult
This book provided a wealth of information about the Amish community. It was wonderful.

the time traveler's wife: audrey niffenegger (sp?)
This book is like the movie Serendipity. Wow! the first time around, still pretty great for consequent readings.

Present Booky Books: do I really need to explain what this is?

dragon haven: robin hobb
Yeah, it's fantasy. So is Edward Cullen.



Books of the Future: Oooooo!

undecided



Viewing

TELEVISION
glee!
Every guilty pleasure song brought back to you! (Plus dancing!)

so you think you can dance
Nah nah nah nah so you think you can dance dance dance dance. Put me on the hot tamale train!

the office
Ah Steve Carrell.

MOVIES
10 things i hate about you
I love this movie. Plus, what's not to like about Julia Stiles?

clueless
Classic.

mean girls
Okay, I know, I know. Lindsay Lohan is a skank. But she wasn't when this movie came out. At least not in public.

drop dead gorgeous
This movie is absolutely hysterical.