Monday, December 12, 2005

My ABCs

Yes, I stole this from someone else. But they used it almost a year ago, so they probably don't mind.

Admiring: The lovely diamond earrings hubby gave me for Christmas.

Beating myself up about: Not having something better to post right now.

Crying over: Arrested Development. What in the world is going on? How could Fox let that show go? It is one of the best things about that station!

Daydreaming about: Warm weather. Where did you go? Won’t you come back? Pretty please?

Excited because: Christmas is almost here! And I am almost done shopping!

Frustrated because: The floor is not finished yet. (GRRRR)

Grumpy because: I can be.

Hate-filled and seething over: Stupid people. Look below for an example.

Indignant because: Some lady asked me if I was the mom during a recent liquor purchase. She almost got punched.

Just shoot me now because: Free trip to the hospital! Whee!

Kidding myself regarding: That I will actually be productive today.

Listening to: iPod on shuffle. So pretty much, everything.

Mooning over: Everything that Tiffany has to offer.

Need: Better head-ache medicine. Quickly. Before head blows off.

Obsessing over: What I’m going to do for the rest of my life. (Or at least a portion of the next few years.)

Praying: For C-Los, and her car hunt. Also, her life in general. That kid needs a lot of prayer.

Questioning: Whether I should take a shower and get out of the house. Nah. Bill me.

Reading: The Abyssinian by Jean-Christophe Rufin. This would be my 3rd attempt at reading this book. We'll see!

Singing: Seal, Walk on By. (In my head, all the time. No specific reason.)

Trying: To think of a good idea for a blog entry, all the way up to thinking of a good idea for a book.

Unnerved by: Braille on ATMs.

Valentiney Update: Hubby did so well with the earrings! He got extra smooches!

Wondering: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

X-rated action: Uh, no. My parents read this.

Yawning over: Oh, you know. Lots of things bore me.

Zoinks: One of my favorite Calvin & Hobbes sayings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Plankiest said...

Thank you dad for leaving your comments! I am also excited to come home for Christmas!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage

Listening

b.o.b.:b.o.b. presents the adventures of bobby ray
Containing this year's summer song: nothin' but you.

gorillaz:plastic beach
It's gorillaz. Need I say more?

Reading

Books of Booky Past: these are books that I have recently (or not so recently) read, and recommend.

the plain truth: jodi picoult
This book provided a wealth of information about the Amish community. It was wonderful.

the time traveler's wife: audrey niffenegger (sp?)
This book is like the movie Serendipity. Wow! the first time around, still pretty great for consequent readings.

Present Booky Books: do I really need to explain what this is?

dragon haven: robin hobb
Yeah, it's fantasy. So is Edward Cullen.



Books of the Future: Oooooo!

undecided



Viewing

TELEVISION
glee!
Every guilty pleasure song brought back to you! (Plus dancing!)

so you think you can dance
Nah nah nah nah so you think you can dance dance dance dance. Put me on the hot tamale train!

the office
Ah Steve Carrell.

MOVIES
10 things i hate about you
I love this movie. Plus, what's not to like about Julia Stiles?

clueless
Classic.

mean girls
Okay, I know, I know. Lindsay Lohan is a skank. But she wasn't when this movie came out. At least not in public.

drop dead gorgeous
This movie is absolutely hysterical.