Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I know it has been a long time.

Okay, so I did go to Boston, but I did not disappear off the side of the earth.

Quick re-cap of Boston: Tame.

Yep, that's it! I had a great visit with Trouble, but we just kind of stayed to ourselves for the most part. This may be disappointing to some, but not to my parents. You guys can exhale now.

So what else has been going on? Everything!

But the big news in my life right now is that my husband and I have moved into this century! Yes, I am typing this blog from home, on our very own internet connection! I love having the net back at home! Oh net net net, I have missed you so! And I am sure that certain office personnel are pleased to here that I will no longer be typing blogs at work. (Okay, so I will probably be typing fewer blogs at work.)

1 Comments:

Blogger E.A.P said...

YAY for more blogs from my favorite Dawn!!! :-D Missed you, darling.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

< < Return to the homepage

Listening

b.o.b.:b.o.b. presents the adventures of bobby ray
Containing this year's summer song: nothin' but you.

gorillaz:plastic beach
It's gorillaz. Need I say more?

Reading

Books of Booky Past: these are books that I have recently (or not so recently) read, and recommend.

the plain truth: jodi picoult
This book provided a wealth of information about the Amish community. It was wonderful.

the time traveler's wife: audrey niffenegger (sp?)
This book is like the movie Serendipity. Wow! the first time around, still pretty great for consequent readings.

Present Booky Books: do I really need to explain what this is?

dragon haven: robin hobb
Yeah, it's fantasy. So is Edward Cullen.



Books of the Future: Oooooo!

undecided



Viewing

TELEVISION
glee!
Every guilty pleasure song brought back to you! (Plus dancing!)

so you think you can dance
Nah nah nah nah so you think you can dance dance dance dance. Put me on the hot tamale train!

the office
Ah Steve Carrell.

MOVIES
10 things i hate about you
I love this movie. Plus, what's not to like about Julia Stiles?

clueless
Classic.

mean girls
Okay, I know, I know. Lindsay Lohan is a skank. But she wasn't when this movie came out. At least not in public.

drop dead gorgeous
This movie is absolutely hysterical.